Live longer, live healthier.
Our mission is to help you live healthily, age gracefully and maximize your body’s performance. We treat the entire body organism by optimizing nutritional, organic and hormonal components.
Dr. Zayed's Regenerative Medicine provides individualized treatment developed by a specialist in anti-aging and regenerative medicine. Our attitude is friendly, relaxed and personal. Our goal is to improve and maintain your energy levels through the diagnosis, treatment and management of disease. We also use pharmaceutical grade supplements that replace nutrients lost due to age, strenuous exercise, disease, medications and environmental toxins. We treat those that wish to remain strong and vital for a lifetime. We assist athletes who demand the maximum performance from their body. “Long live the healthy”
Hatem Zayed, M.D. FAARM, ABAARM
Dr. Zayed’s interest in Regenerative Medicine began when his father was 80 and his health started declining. In his search for answers, Dr. Zayed began consulting with a fellow physician and expert in the field of anti-aging. This introduced Dr. Zayed to anti-aging supplements which produced an immediate and dramatic improvement in his father’s health, he realized that there is a lot to be done to help patients from a preventative and functional approach rather than the conventional approach geared towards symptomatic treatment as opposed to preventing disease.
As a result of this experience, Dr. Zayed began to absorb everything he could find about anti-aging medicine. Now, years later, Zayed Regenerative Medicine has become a leading Miami anti-aging medical clinic.
Dr. Hatem Zayed is Board Certified in:
- Board certified through the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine*
- Completed Fellowship and advanced Fellowship at the American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Masters in Medical Sciences with a concentration in Metabolic
& Nutritional Medicine
- Anesthesiology: Residency completed in 2003 at the NYU Medical Center
- Anesthesiology: Board Certification 2004
- Echocardiography: National Board of Echocardiography 2005
Dr. Zayed was born in Alexandria Egypt where he earned a British High School Diploma from an international school. He received his medical degree from the Alexandria Faculty of Medicine. From there he moved to the United States where he received his double Board Certification in Anesthesiology and Echocardiography. Dr. Zayed practiced Anesthesiology for several years before dedicating to Regenerative Medicine. He completed his Masters in Medical Sciences with a concentration in Metabolic & Nutritional Medicine at the University of South Florida.
The Zayed Regenerative Medicine approach involves:
- Compassionate, personalized, integrative and preventative care
- Cutting-edge, evidence-based medical knowledge and technology
- Supplements to reinforce and/or replace lost nutrients and hormones
- Legal performance enhancing supplements for athletes who require the replacement of essential nutrients and hormones lost during intense training
Dr. Zayed served as the vice chairman and then the chairman of The Young Philanthropists of Baptist Health. He believes that everyone should give back to their communities. Dr. Zayed also holds a position as a voluntary Assistant Professor at the Florida International University Medical School where he shares his experience and expertise with young future physicians.
*This is not accredited by the American Board of Medical Specialties.